Where to find 96 goals on the net?

• I actually was able to see it on the FSW recap at halftime of the (boring) Dortmund/1860 match. Fabulous goal! Holy cow!
    :anbeten:

Two goals in three games. Not bad.
    It seems like if 96's real goal this year is to stay in the BuLi, then I think you will do it. You can shore up your defense in the summer and start dreaming about UEFA then.
    It looks like poor Stevie needs about four fabulous games in a row before you 96ers say good things about him. He does seem weak, basically a 2nd division player. His pass before the second goal WAS poor, but he wasn't totally at fault, either. I hope the best for him.

• if you only look at the roster, 96 is definitely not one of those teams that should dread to be relegated. if they can keep this squad together and don't have too much bad luck with injuries, the goal for the next season must be the ui-cup coz they definitely got what it takes to get there (including a great coach! - all those "rangnick raus"-calls are nothing but hogwash).

• i know, that's why i stressed the 'if'. in my opinion they should at any rate buy ziegler, mathis and schroeter and, depending on their performance and integration into the team, also svitlica and jaime. but we should all pray that they DON'T sign kleber; at least not for 2.000.000euros . :schraube:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Le Canadien ()

• Got to see the goal on the highlight show last night. Very nice indeed. Way to go Cleetus. And as for Steve, well, he should have let the keeper get that ball.

• Zitat

Original von Le Canadien
    i know, that's why i stressed the 'if'. in my opinion they should at any rate buy ziegler, mathis and schroeter and, depending on their performance and integration into the team, also svitlica and jaime. but we should all pray that they DON'T sign kleber; at least not for 2.000.000euros . :schraube:

mathis, schroeter and svitlica are not on loan.

• Nils:

I'm not being critical and I love your videos and the posters over at Big Soccer are going crazy over your video, but won't your camera take the video diirectly from the TV?

The quality would be a bit better.

• Nils & Deimos,

Thanks to both of you. Now I don't have to rely on keeping myself awake until 11 tomorrow to see it on US TV.

Nancy

• Offizieller Beitrag

Has anyone else the recorded his goal today?

Although I saw him scoring live and the TV coverage on the late evening I still would like to have this kewl goal as a file on my PC.

Additionally, I can spam my student`s dormitory FTP-server with another goal by Clint Commander then.