What do u expect of 96 in the upcoming season 2004/2005?

• The question is:
    Would you be happy if, next season, we won every home game 1-0 and drew each away game 0-0. Therefore, giving us a total of 71 points ( if my maths is correct after a few beers & 1 or 2 whiskies) = champions league football.
    or 55 points, EUFA place, but the occasional 4-3, 2-6 type of results???

I ask this question as i now have 3 yellow stars and have become a fan.
    I think this could mean i am a Fucking Annoying Nerd

• Zitat

Original von desred
    The question is:
    Would you be happy if, next season, we won every home game 1-0 and drew each away game 0-0. Therefore, giving us a total of 71 points ( if my maths is correct after a few beers & 1 or 2 whiskies) = champions league football.
    or 55 points, EUFA place, but the occasional 4-3, 2-6 type of results???

I ask this question as i now have 3 yellow stars and have become a fan.
    I think this could mean i am a Fucking Annoying Nerd

How many goals does Mathis get?

• Zitat

Original von desred
    The question is:

I personally wouldn't want to go to the CL with soccer like that. I hope we'll play lots of offensivly minded soccer. But of course, results have to be right as well. That doesn't have to be a contradiction, though.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Again, Desreed:

I give u the last warning about the thread titles. You are welcome here to discuss in english about our team, but please think of more appropriate thread titles the next time, otherwise I will lose my patience.

• Zitat

Original von Lokutus
    Again, Desreed:

I give u the last warning about the thread titles. You are welcome here to discuss in english about our team, but please think of more appropriate thread titles the next time, otherwise I will lose my patience.

I dont understand. Is the title that bad? Wouldn't it be better to give it a new title.

• then maybe I should write in German, your honor.
    Writing in a simplistic and tabloid style English I´m afraid will not help the many German visitors to this site, who i am sure would like to both express their views and improve there ability to converse in the real world, in English, with phrases and styles used by natives.

• Don't know why this strage discussion takes place. I felt good with desreds titles. No matter to gripe. ;)

Isn't school time here. I just want to dicsuss about 96 with foreign people. German saying "nicht päpstlicher sein als der Papst". Means "Don't be more Catholic than the Pope".

By the way: desred, maybe you try to learn German anyway. It's a funny language - first of all for Germans :p

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Gerrem ()

• Zitat

Original von Lokutus
    Again, Desreed:

Thank you Lokutus ! Seems that you stopped with your behavior all dicussions in the English section ! :nein:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gerrem ()

• First of all - everyone relax. We can handle it being all loosey goosey here.

Second of all - season's not too far away, but the US boys are going to be needing to help out the homeland with World Cup Qualifiers. Could be interesting for Hannover as the CONCACAF region is not known for good scheduling decisions. The US's first game is in Jamaica on August 18th. How will the Hannover coaches feel about the callups?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think Lienen isn´t much expecting of Clint anymore, so it will be no problem for him to follow the call up. Stevie could be replaced by Schröter, who had lots of good performances last season.

Addiitionally, the Bundesliga will take a break for the national teams`s fist game after the Euro 2004 as well.

• I'd read that new talent would likely displace Clint. Well, his on and off again performances are to blame. It's a shame he's not consistent.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nancyb ()

• Clint has the problem, that he wasn`t showing the same performance under Lienen as under coach Rangnick, with his wonderful goals and playmaker-qualities, so that Lienen obviously has doubts, that Clint can manage it again. In my opinion it was bad for mathis changing the position under Lienen, under Rangnick he was offensive midfielder and under Lienen right wing, where he wasn`t as dangerous as the first games. But I think he will get his chance as a real forward in a 4-4-2, so that he will become important for us as he was.