Where to find 96 goals on the net?

• i've captured the mathis-goal from a re-run on "premiere" and converted it into divx-format. the video is 384x288 in size and has a pretty good quality. if anyone want to host this 8mb big baby on the web => send pn!

• hi,
    do you think it might be possible to set up a server where one can watch and/or download 96 goals? that would be an awesome service for us 96 fans abroad. the coverage of german soccer is pretty poor here (i live in canada, although i'm actually from germany). fox sports world broadcasts one or two games every week but since my arrival in canada i haven't seen any 96 game. maybe they're gonna show the game against munich this weekend. WOOHOO! just checked it here http://www.soccertv.com/foxwo.cfm. they do show it. great. :feier:
    cheers,
    le canadien

• Publishing the goals in Germany is not allowed because there is a copyright law. May be it is possible if someone of the foreign visitors set up a server in the USA or Canada... :lookaround:

• I'm very interested to see a Hannover 96 match with an American comment, perhaps vou can make a DVD with this match? But I think the postage cost are very expensive. It would be very nice, if you can give some informations about the costs....

Ps.: It's very complicated to write a text in english which you should understand, not like in school...

• Hi:

It's great to see Americans playing on Hannover 96. I've been following Steve for a few years so that I've even begun to understand some German.

It's possible to show the H96 games on the WEB. If a game is showing on TV, connect your Digital camcorder to the TV, connect the FireWire to your computer, then stream the video through the camera to a Yahoo chat room.

Of course this breaks every copyright law ever written, but then so does using a copy machine.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Deimos ()

• Perhaps Milo will capture it with his Handy again, like he did by Clints first goal! Ask him! He couldn´t refuse that request!

Today, his goal was really gorgeous! :klatschen: A run over the half field, playing Nowotny dizzy and then an icecold shoot in the bottom right corner! Great! :respekt:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Svenni96 ()

• :nein:
    Something like that I´ve expected.

Fortunately, I´ve make a Videotape today and so I´ve just captured the goal with my Digicam and converted it to a MPEG-file.
    It size ist about 6,7 MB, but the quality isn´t very good, but you can see everything!

You can download it under

http://www.svenni96.de/download/clint_goal.mpg

Sorry, but this link doesn´t work any more!
    Because of exploding traffic my free-limit has been exhausted within a day.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Svenni96 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've got a similar video with sound and a little (not much!) better quality (13 seconds, 3,7 MB). And I've got also a second version of the Mathis-goal from another perspective (10 seconds, 3,68 MB). If you are interested, please send me a pn () in which you tell me your email-adress. In the evening (circa 23h MEST) I'll send the video to the interested mathis-fans.

Please don't blame me for my spelling mistakes: It's early in the morning! ;)

• what a sweet week:
    tuesday
    7:30pm canadiens vs thrashers LIVE!
    11pm bundesliga highlight show
    thursday
    7:30pm canadiens vs flames LIVE!
    saturday
    7pm the battle of canada!
    sunday
    11:30pm 96 vs hertha LIVE!
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :king: