watch 96 in a London pub?

• Hi folks,

for a couple of month i will be working in London. the question is, is there a pub where i can watch German football. Something similar like the premiere channel in Germany. Perhaps there is a pub in the London area, I would travel a few miles ;-), where I can see Hannover.

Is anybody out there who has a hint?

Thank you in advance

MIKE

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ask the German embassy. I doubt there will be a chance to watch Bundesliga somewhere in the UK.

• Zitat

Original von miz
    the question is, is there a pub where i can watch German football. Something similar like the premiere channel in Germany.

I think the similar channel your searching for is SKY SPORTS , but I think they are only broadcasting British Leagues, UEFA Cup and Champions League, see HERE

But I'm not sure

• hi,

I have stopped lookin for pubs showing german football in the UK - in this case cardiff. But you can get on the web and follow the game at the "liveticker". it is not like watchin tv but at least at it is something. I think askin the german embassy is great idea - perhaps there is a human right to watch the games of your club?:grübel:

• When I was in London this year, I watched a complete Bundesliga show on TV in a pub. But just like the Sportschau, not live.

• It was "the longest pub of London" located at Paddington Station. Not a spectacular one, but it was close to our hotel and good enough for a beer or two. By coincidence they presented German football when we were there.

The Dickens Tavern

I think it was a football show on Sky there. Must be a regular one.

• :nein:
    Forget it, you'll never make it. First of all it's hard to find German Bundesliga matches live on telly in London. An secondly especially 96'er matches would be even harder.
    For me it was even hard to follow the promotion matches aggainst Cottbus some years ago, and they where shown on N3, which is for free and broadcasted via Astra too.
    For how long are you staying?
    You better of with buying premiere if you have some change ;)

• Guys,
    u can actually watch the highlights of the games on Skysports sunday evening. They have something similar to "laola" in DSF. They show a quick glimpse of Bundesliga matches, and since hannover is doing extraordinarly well ,they are showing them too. I am getting it here in Colchester,UK!Cheers.

• Shame I read this thread too late, there is a German pub in Old Street. Might visit it when I am back in March.

• Hello!

I want to Watch the Sevilla game In London. I do not find any bar which is showing the game... Maybe there is a spanish bar which is showing the game? Any ideas?

Thanks a Lot for help!

• Hello!

I want to Watch the Sevilla game In London. I do not find any bar which is showing the game... Maybe there is a spanish bar which is showing the game? Any ideas?

Thanks a Lot for help!

Last Year we saw 96 vs Dortmund in this Pub:

Zeitgeist
    49-51 Black Prince Road
    London SE11 6AB
    Phone 020 7840 0426
    Email: juergen(at)zeitgeist-london.com
    http://www.zeitgeist-london.com

• Jürgen from Zeitgeist in London wrote that OF COURSE this Game will be shown!
    Thanks a Lot for your help guys!
    :anbeten::bier::feier::klatschen:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Hasebär ()