Odense Boldklub

• Wer moderiert eigentlich den deutschsprachigen Teil dieses Forums? :grübel:

Aber wenn mal lieber Besuch aus der dänischen Provinz da ist darf man hier plötzlich in englisch rummüllen oder wie? :verwirrt:
    Überhaupt handelt es sich hier ja um einen klassischen Split-Thread ...

• Att: EDVM96

I'm aware of the fact that this is the "wrong" part of the forum to post this... But as you may have notiched, I wrote in the beginning of this topic that I had posted it somewhere else on the board - but I was posting it here too becasue I was afraid that it might slip-by unnotiched by the waste majority of you.... And guess what? It did... So therefore I can't see any harm in it being here as well..

If you don't like the thread then simply don't click on it - We've once again gotten contact between OB and Hannover and I hope this is going to be the start of a gret friendship between our clubs... Therefore this thread must been left here as it serves the greater good. If you don't like.. Don't click on it!

I hope the admin on this board will do an exception this time....

Stand free!

• anbieten würde sich dies hier, ist aber wahrscheinlich zu kurzfristig:

Fr. 19.08. 19Uhr: 1.FC Köln Amateure - Hannover 96 (DFB-Pokal)

So. 21.08. 15 Uhr: OB - SønderjyskE (SAS)

• Man kann ja beide Threats zusammen führen ,damit es nur noch einen gibt.

Ist in der nächsten Zeit in Besuch dort geplant ?

• I think some lads will come to Odense on the 21st of August..

By the way.. Our Match against FC København 11/9 has been moved so the kick off will now be at 19 O'clock instead of 15 o'clock...

• 25/09 gegen Bröndby, ich bin ab dem 24/09 für ne Woche auf Fünen, 30km von Odense, an dem Sonntag wäre das doch mal nen Ausflug wert.

• It is indeed great!

And we were all very to see the lads that travelled to Odense today! Nice guys! I speak on the behalf of all of the Odense lads when I say that I hope we see you lot and many more again 11/9 when we're playing FC Copenhagen!

Today was a bit boring... And I dont hope you lost interest in coming on 11/9. Today was a shit opponent (WHO we lost to!!!! :wut: ) and the stadium wasnt even half full - Against FC Copenhagen it will be completely sold out - and we will go to another pub and meet with another Odense groupe so that we will have ONE BIG pre-match with all of the "ultras" from Odense.

Hope to see you lads! (again)

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.odense-fanaticos.dk/images/galleri/1840.jpg]

• Which guy you are? :D

• Aber nicht, daß die Seite wieder zusammenbricht, wenn 20.000 Leute sich das Video an einem Tag runterladen wollen... wie damals geschehen, als ein Bericht mit Bildern im dänischen Fernsehen über die AKtion lief...