Real Salt Lake - Cooperative Partnership

• That is correct. A journey to Salt Lake City (SLC) would involve connecting flights via Denver (DEN) or Chicago (ORD) for example. And also a domestic flight from Hannover to Frankfurt or Munich.
    But Hannover would probably not play RSL at SLC ( ;)) because their stadium has no proper green but field turf. As Hannover would play at least two friendlies they could also play against FC Dallas. And that could mean flying to Dallas (DFW) then.
    Anyway, a Hannover 96 trip to the US next may is pure speculation right now.

• but klm is very good i think, nice stewardesses, mostly with d- cup and short skirts who bring lots of heinecken beers :anmachen: :sabbern:. and everybody has his own little tv with movies like spiderman or simpsons.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kölki ()

• they got lost. haha. yes to find the right way in manhattan is easier like in a german city. welcome to germany :p

• Zitat

Original von LüttjeLage
    He said "small town similar to Salt Lake City".

But it's not true. Salt Lake City got a total population of 181000.
    Hannovers is nearly 520000.

• Zitat

Original von kölki
    most of them, i think thats not really applicable for city on the east coast or LA

Are you seriously talking about Los Angeles. This town is said to be the prototype of a wide-spread city with huge roads. I was there during vacation, so I can tell you: L.A. is the prototype of a wide-spread city with huge roads...

• ok, i didnt know, i only speculated,I haent been there, but on the east coast its really different i visit about 3 cities there.

• Zitat

Original von maxvader

But it's not true. Salt Lake City got a total population of 181000.
    Hannovers is nearly 520000.

The greater Salt Lake area population is about 1 million.
    (If you use Wiki, read until the end next time ;) )
    Comparing to Hannover, we have to include Hildesheim, Celle, Peine, Salzgitter and even Brunswick :misstrauisch: for that population. ;)
    It looks like those Utah guys didn´t mean the comparison between the downtown areas, they only ment the 'felt size' of the city I bet. :lookaround:

• Zitat

Original von EDVM96

The greater Salt Lake area population is about 1 million.
    (If you use Wiki, read until the end next time ;) )
    Comparing to Hannover, we have to include Hildesheim, Celle, Peine, Salzgitter and even Brunswick :misstrauisch: for that population. ;)
    It looks like those Utah guys didn´t mean the comparison between the downtown areas, they only ment the 'felt size' of the city I bet. :lookaround:

Maybe it's the felt of the city. But if you use Wiki, read all about the cities. Greater Hannover population is 1.128.020. The other region with brunswick is called metropolregion with all about 3.9 million inhabitants.

• It's quite simple, from the urban science point of view: American cities simply have a much lower population density than European cities, which in turn means that American cities are far more spread out across the landscape.

Since I've been living in California for one year, I can only acknowledge that you get lost the first time you enter a city on the other side of the Atlantic -- the city structure, especially in the downtown area, is totally different, which makes orientation very difficult. Sacramento may have Hannover's population (c. 500,000), but I got lost there anyway at first. At least I was lucky enough to pick the right exit on I-5...

So it didn't came as something special to me that those three guys got lost in Hannover - it's one of the most natural things in the world.

• montgjules

do you know, if kenny has a girl friend? my cousin annoys me whenever i see her: OH, hes so cute. (I always try to explain her, that he leaves soon again, but she isnt interested in it, really crazy, isnt it? :kichern:) Maybe when she knows that, she leaves me alone.