Hannover 96 v FC Schalke 04

• Another game I am looking forward to. Have to win to gain a bit of ground on Stuttgart, and keep that sacred 5th place within our grasp.

On Sunday I shall once again visit SF Ricklingen when they play host to the team at the bottom of the table. Then off to my home town of London on Monday morning, where I can take in the game between Leyton Orient and Cheltenham Town on Saturday 11th.

• I enjoyed myself there the other week. Cute little ground. Can't believe they used to play Regionaliga though.

• You know the whole name? It`s Krähenwinkel - Kaltenweide. That means "crow corner - cold meadows ".

• I DO know the whole name and yes, I DO know what it means. But thanks anyway for the info.

• Zitat

Original von Hibee
    You know the whole name? It`s Krähenwinkel - Kaltenweide. That means "crow corner - cold meadows ".

Crow Angle! :besserwisser:

• As I have to travel to Vermont twice a year, I will ask my Businesspartner to provide those pies next time.

But I will not bring some of them home.... :D

By the way, Vermont is a beautiful place to be. Last time time I visited a area called Lake Sunapee, breathtaking. Particularely the border to the state of New York has nice places. Killington in the green mountains is perfect for winter sport. Not to mention the Maple tree syrup.

PS: On the way to the north on the a Interstate 89 there is a nice town called HANOVER!!!!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von locke ()