Hannover 96 v Aston Villa

• As far as I am aware, it is €7.50 entrance and we can sit/stand practically anywhere. Or have I been mis-informed?

• I've heard the same but don't know if it's right...

BTW: What can we expect from the Villa supporters? Will they attend the match in an acceptable number?

• Thanks a lot! Thought that was about right, and free for season ticket holders my informer tells me.

As for Villa fans don't expect too many. After all it is only a friendly and the club are in a bit of transition at the moment, even Baros may not be there by the time the game comes round. I expect a couple of hundred will make the journey, just to soak up some of that post world cup atmosphere that has impressed everyone.

• Zitat

Original von Bexy
    Thanks a lot! Thought that was about right, and free for season ticket holders my informer tells me.

I expect a couple of hundred will make the journey,

If so that's not bad for a friendly in a foreign country methinks :)

• I guess so. But when you consider that for most Villa away games they take 3-4000 maybe pretty poor. It's not as though it is difficult to get to Hannover from Birmingham.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bexy ()

• Actually it is well known that british supporters like to go much aborad. But also for insignificant games?
    Can't imagine that any german team will bring a couple of hundreds to a friendly. Maybe to Britian will travel a few hundred because there is a special relationship to the british football...

• Well put it this way....a few years ago my team who were then in the 4th division played a newly promoted Belgian first division team., due to it being our midfielders ex club. It was pre-season and we still had about 150 fans there.

:kichern:

• Zitat

Original von Bexy
    As far as I am aware, it is €7.50 entrance and we can sit/stand practically anywhere. Or have I been mis-informed?

Like last summer I think that you can seat / stand everywhere in the lower ring. They will not open the upper one.

• The way things are going there won't be much of a Villa team left. Manager fired, the players writing protest letter to the chairman. Where will it all end?

• Zitat

Original von Bexy
    The way things are going there won't be much of a Villa team left. Manager fired, the players writing protest letter to the chairman. Where will it all end?

In the Championship (the division formerly or decades ago known as Division 2), I guess. :lookaround: