Beiträge von Bexy

Another game I am looking forward to. Have to win to gain a bit of ground on Stuttgart, and keep that sacred 5th place within our grasp.

On Sunday I shall once again visit SF Ricklingen when they play host to the team at the bottom of the table. Then off to my home town of London on Monday morning, where I can take in the game between Leyton Orient and Cheltenham Town on Saturday 11th.

Would it be possible to post something non-football related on this forum? I am trying to get a mates band some gigs in Hannover and would dearly like some help with venues. Thanks in advance!!

Just read this thread and have to point out the following things:

1. The Union FLAG is not the national flag of England.

2. The national flag of Great Britain is called the Union Flag, it is only supposed to be referred to as the Union Jack when flown aboard a seafaring vessel.

Player Ratings
    ------------------

1. Robert Enke : 8. A string of good saves, and as always his command of the box was superb. Kicking let him down a bit in the second half.
    6. Steven Cherundolo :7. Impressed me today, was constantly available to play the wide pass and linked well with the midfield.
    29. Per Mertesacker : 8. Fantastic return from injury, one of the few players that could do a job in the Premiersh*t
    3. Dariusz Zuraw : 7. Had a steady game and hustled Bollock well.
    18. Michael Tarnat : 8. Another battling performance from the stalwart defender.
    2. Bergantin Vinicius : 6. Didn't really notice him to be honest.
    14. Hanno Balitsch :7. A steady game in midfield, failed to repeat his performance against Hamburg.
    5. Christoph Dabrowski : 9. Dominated the midfield, broke up wave after wave of Bayern attack and passed the ball well. Unlucky not to score when he hit the post in the first half.
    24. Jiri Stajner : 8. More of a Bundesliga than a Kreisliga performance today. Played a lovely through ball to Bdaric which resulted in Kahn getting injured.
    13. Thomas Bdaric : 8. Worked tirelessly up front, hard work paid off with his 9th goal of the campaign.
    16. Vahid Hashemian :7. Had a lot to live up to after his wonder strike versus Hamburg, and playing against his old club the nerves showed on occasion.

Subsitutes
    --------------

8. Altin Lala : 7. Came on in the 63rd minute and settled in well.
    7. Michael Delura : 5. Ran around like a headless chicken and got booked.
    4. Jonas Troest : No rating!

I must admit, there are a few yuppies that sit in W18!

Maxwell House is a brand of coffee and the adverts were hilarious. A well know English actor, Gareth Hunt (also ryming slang, I'm sure you can work it out), used to shake his clenched fist and coffee beans would appear. He was in fact doing the "wank-wank-wank" sign.

I try to distance myself with the British Empire and colonialism. I am not British, but English and if you have a spare 3 hours, could go in depth as to why this is so. As for the Hannoveraner army, thanks for the help in the Penninsular wars, especially Waterloo. That Bonepart really fled with his tail between his legs didn't he?

:kopf:

Everytime I greet a bad refereeing decision or foul with a torrent of Anglo-Saxon abuse, people give me strange looks. I guess sentences such as "Have you swallowed that f******whistle ref, you muppet" are not taught in German schools.

I will be giving the old "Maxell House salute" (anyone that has lived in England will know what that is), to Bayern. Not big, nor clever, but ultimately necassary.

:)

locke I would NEVER take the p*ss out of anyones language skills, I remember how hard it was for me when I was first in Germany, besides that, the English on here is a damn site better than my written German.

As for Pigclimber, the resemblance is uncanny. It must be like looking in a mirror for the spotty Bifi eating buffoon!!

:D

Why thank you locke!!!

@DH I guess it is the same in every country, whenever a team goes through a period of sucess you will always get bandwagon jumpers. In England it used to be Moanchester United, I can see all the nouveau Chelski fans strutting around with their overpriced replica shirts on in places like Devon and Cornwall.

:kopf:

It's only an hour away, so no great journey to tell the truth. But you are right about abusing Bayern players, however my abusing days are long behind me. When I see Bollock, I guess the old red mist will once more descend upon me, or even that spotty git Pigclimber (Schweinsteiger). Horrid creatures, all of them.

:schmollen:

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. I honestly believe we can beat the posing buffoons. I mean to abuse Owen "Sven Goran Erikssons Lovechild" Hargreaves. How he ever got to play for England is beyond me.

First the matter of seeing Bad Manners tonight at the MusikZentrum, that will set me up well for the weekend, and If Orient can win at Chester City as well on Saturday, I will have a hattrick of niceities to take back to Herford with me on Monday

To be honest I don't know what the association with Hannover and BFBS is, although they also give away tickets to Wolfsburg and Mönchengladbach. I started going to Hannover 96 in 1993 when I was posted from Lippstadt to Herford with the army. Went on and off for years, then met the other half who lives in Hannover.
    Suggested we go to a game this season as she had never been before, and rekindled the old passion for 96. At Christmas she bought me a season ticket for the ruckründe which was a lovely surprise. Now sit in W18 and cheer the lads on from there.

Thanks Red!! I know what you mean and I for one, shall continue to post on the English section, personally I think it is a wonderful addition to the Message Board.

Maybe we can attract a few more English supporters, I know that Hannover 96 works in conjunction with BFBS, so a lot of squaddies sometimes find their way to the Niedersachsen Stadium (I will not bow down to corporate sponsorship)!! :p

I know Red, I merely wanted to post my comments and opinions, in the vain hope of maybe creating a bit of a debate, or maybe discuss someone elses opinions on certain players. I somehow get the impression, my presence on this board is somewhat not desired.

:nein: