Beiträge von Bexy

There IS no other Italien Job as far as I'm concerned, the same goes for the new Alfie and Get Carter films, no-one can re-place Sir Michael Caine.

:nein:

Marks out of 10

1. Robert Enke 7: Didn't have a lot to do to be honest, but what he did was performed with his usual aplomb. Great throw out to Stajner tio set up a counter-attack.
    2. Vinicius Bergantin 6: A much improved performance than the one on Sunday, still found wanting on a few occasions.
    3. Dariusz Zuraw 7: Another solid performance at the back, completely unmarked to head in at the far post for The Reds first goal, after a great whipped in corner from Stajner.
    4. Jonas Troest 6: Positional sense lacked tonight and got lucky against Atouba a couple of times.
    18. Michael Tarnat 7: 36 years young with the heart of an 18 year old. Playing against his former Manchester City team mate, van Buyten.
    5. Christoph Dabrowski 8: Worked his socks off and linked up well with Balitsch, played some neat passes.
    14. Hanno Balitsch 8: Battled well for pocession and was a good link to the front pairing. Broke "The Fat Brazilian's" jaw in an unfortunate tussle.
    10. Ricardo Sousa 6: Didn't really do enough on the night to impress me.
    23. Chavdar Yankov 6: Came into the game more in the second half, but still not convinced he has the quality to sustain a run in the team. Provided the cross for Hasemian's goal.
    16. Vahid Hashemian 7: Excellent goal, and started to pull a few strings in the second half.
    24. Jiri Stajner 8: Set up both the goals, one with a wicked corner and the other after a mazy dribble through the centre of the park, a ball found its way to Yankov who promptly crossed for Vahid's wonder goal. Set pieces were always a threat.

Substitutions
    ----------------

7. Michael Delura 6: Wasn't on long enough to make an impact on the game.
    13. Thomas Brdaric 6: Again, not on long enough although did go close with a header from a Stajner cross.
    28. Hendrik Hahne 6: Only played the last few minutes.

One of my all-time favourite films. Used the song as the opener on my Euro 2004 CD (due to the England chants at the start of the song). Was also used as the song that was always played before Blur took the stage at a gig.

8)

*sighs* You are referring to Cockney rhyming slang. I made no reference to this in my post, I used the term "Cockneyese" as the word to which I referred is not commonly known outside the area of east London.

PS Was that taken from the lyrics to The Italien Job?

:p

:D

Great find! That guy actually "invented" the word and since then we have all been using it. I think it is a wonderful word. Same as "Happy Clappy" which is an eternally optimistc fan (not me I hasten to add)!

Zitat

Original von ForzaRoma
    Twaghead? :lookaround:

Sorry, I forget myself for a moment and intigrated some "Cocknyese" into my post. A "Twaghead" is a cross between "Twat" and "Dickhead" and basically means: a stupid or foolish person. You won't find it in any dictionary!

:nein: :D