Important match: 96 vs. Berlin

• what do you think about the match on sunday?

when you look back to the very bad match in rostock, is there any hope for a victory on sunday in your opinion?

• Sure they can do better. If you consider the two players they had out due to yellow card accumilation. Its tough to assimilate new players.

• Well, it's very hard to assess as I'm living the games and following the team in a virtual sense. Somehow, it's hard to make opinions one way or the other when you must rely on matchtickers, newspaper reports and posts on a bulletin board.

But, I get the feeling that following Hannover is a lot like following my team here in the States. One or two decent games followed by near wins and unbelievably bad play where it seems the players are simply phoning in from the hotel. I hope things go better against Hertha and I wish the game were being shown here.

• Zitat

Original von nancyb
    Well, it's very hard to assess as I'm living the games and following the team in a virtual sense. Somehow, it's hard to make opinions one way or the other when you must rely on matchtickers, newspaper reports and posts on a bulletin board.

I am in the same boat. Everyone seems to accept that 96 is a hot and cold team. Is it safe to assume that last week was the horrible game? Now that we have that out of the way and the regulars back in the lineup we should have a good game.

Interesting to say WE concerning 96 but that is the way I am starting to feel.